If you have a “gut feeling” that your spouse or lover may be engaging in unfaithful activities, you deserve to know the truth.
Our investigators have extensive experience in this field, and will work diligently to provide evidence which may prove or disprove your suspicions.
Whether a Global Position System (GPS) device is used to pinpoint the location of our subject, or surveillance is conducted, you can be assured that your case will be treated with the outmost confidentiality and professionalism.
Many options are available to you including computer spy software. Call us today so that we can discuss your particular situation and determine which approach may be right for you
Signs of Infidelity
There are usually several signs that indicate one’s spouse is potentially cheating.
The following are a few examples:
The cheating spouse is increasingly spending time away from home:
- Is your spouse claiming to be working a lot of overtime?
- Has your spouse started taking frequent “business trips”? This could be a sign of an affair in the workplace.
- Is there an unexplained increase in mileage on your spouse’s vehicle?
- Does your spouse want to attend functions outside of work alone?
An increase in the cheating spouse’s purchases and phone bill:
- Does your spouse have unexplained receipts in their wallet or purse?
- Are there any unexplained payments on your spouse’s bank statement or credit card bill?
- Does your spouse avoid showing you the cell phone bill?
A change in a cheating spouse’s sexual behavior:
- Is your spouse trying new sexual techniques?
- Has your spouse’s interest in you decreased?
- Have you found birth control items in your lover’s drawer?
The cheating spouse’s clothes have the scent of a different perfume/cologne or alcohol:
- Does your spouse do his own laundry?
- Does your spouse come home smelling like alcohol?
The cheating spouse asks for privacy when using his computer:
- Does your spouse lock himself in a room or stay up late to use the computer in private?
- Has your spouse recently created new e-mail accounts?